Eglise Saint Pierre-ès-Liens à Ervy-le-Châtel



Labels


    Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/pota6871/public_html/wp-content/themes/office-tourisme/content-fiche.php on line 689

    Notice: Trying to get property 'label' of non-object in /home/pota6871/public_html/wp-content/themes/office-tourisme/content-fiche.php on line 689

  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/pota6871/public_html/wp-content/themes/office-tourisme/content-fiche.php on line 689

    Notice: Trying to get property 'label' of non-object in /home/pota6871/public_html/wp-content/themes/office-tourisme/content-fiche.php on line 689

  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/pota6871/public_html/wp-content/themes/office-tourisme/content-fiche.php on line 689

    Notice: Trying to get property 'label' of non-object in /home/pota6871/public_html/wp-content/themes/office-tourisme/content-fiche.php on line 689
  • Petites Cités de caractère

  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/pota6871/public_html/wp-content/themes/office-tourisme/content-fiche.php on line 689

    Notice: Trying to get property 'label' of non-object in /home/pota6871/public_html/wp-content/themes/office-tourisme/content-fiche.php on line 689

Ouverture

  • Ouvert toute l'année

PDF documents

  • depliant_visite_eglise_ervy_le_chatel.web_.pdf

Prices

  • Group

Partly destroyed in 1433 during the Hundred Years War, it was rebuilt in the 16th century. The Saint-Pierre-ès-Liens church is of Gothic, pre-Renaissance and Renaissance style. The statuary of this building makes it a veritable museum of the 16th century Champenoise School. The church has 10 windows including 3 large stained glass windows which are listed in the Inventory of Historic Monuments. These are the Triumphs of Petrarch, the Martyrdom of Saint Christine of Bolsene and the Sybilles. They are all 3 from the 16th century. Organs of great bills were installed by the organ builder Mangin and date from 1755. It obtained a star in the Michelin Green Guide. Open daily, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. For group visits, contact the Chaource Tourist Information Office on +33 (0)3 25 40 97 22 or by email at groupsothearmance@gmail.com.